9 Nov 2008

Dear Friends

I am safely back in Cochabamba

I have a lovely apartment

My work mate is back in OZ til mid jan 09

I have a group of ladies to communicate with so i am not alone

I will be running a Bylingual bible study and maybe a english one also

today I went to the baptist church in english as i got up too late for other churches as I dont know where the anglican one is.
They asked me if I wanted to preach in the future and I said that I dont normally do that and they said it would be fine as its a small congregation
I said I would think about it

I am still searching for the right church

If you want to see a web site go to

tinyurl.com/GlendaInBolivia


Glenda

2 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

hi Glenda

can't wait to read of your adventures ...you need to change your settings to English LOL

I hope the Lord has just the right church waiting with welcome arms for you.

come and see our new kittens -click my link.

I will teach you from OZ how to make links.

love
Trish

Glenda Hurlstone said...

yes I dont know why they are in spanish
thanks will change them

Glenda