26 Nov 2008

Trusting People

Hi this week has been very frustrating on many levels.

Besides coming back to the country where I lost my daughter to another family (failed adoption) silly lawyers who say trust me and then run away when it doesnt work) While trying to do a visa process where another lawyer has run off with my money last year I was told that the rummur was that I was
TRAFFICING CHILDREN IN BOLIVIA!

What a joke!
why would I come back to a country where I lost daughter if this was true

I have lost all for the Gospel and only God will judge all these people

Thanks to a nice lady name rosemany I have finally started afresh my new visa process

Glenda

4 comments:

Vera said...

Unbelievable!! You may not be able to trust people but at least you know you can trust God.

Keeping you in constantly in my prayers.

Vera.

Glenda Hurlstone said...

Thanks

what a surprise to see your name here.


As you can guess I am having a hard time on many levels

please pray that things will get moving soon for the positive

all my things i posted over got smashed to peices

so yes I am questioning my self and saying what am I doing here??
I am still waiting for God to anwser that one

Glenda

Vera said...

Your welcome.

I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking of you and praying for you.

We prayed for you in devotions this morning.

Everyone was very concerned when I told them about your frustrations.

Vera.

Glenda Hurlstone said...

Thanks Vera

Glenda