25 Mar 2006

25/3/06

Hi my friends

I am new to this technology of Blog

Please feel free to read the happening of my week

Well this week i should have been going to La Paz to get my new passport but the office is closed to next month. So the day i should have been there. there was a terriost attact at a hotel and my spanish teacher told me that this saturday they were due to blow up the chilean consular in la paz.
Many times the Lord has stopped me just in time. I hope to get there safely next month.

This week with the children i have been consentrating on a poor girl. so each day i wash her hands etc and next week i hope to do here hair pretty and paint her nails. Her family run a pub at home so they are always necglected. She fell asleep on me for an hour. I have to becare how much attention i give her so the other kids wont get jealous. I hope to add some pictures soon.

2 comments:

Glenda Hurlstone said...

HI Glenda,its janice
THANKS for the info so i could read this - both your blogs. I shall try to rerad it every Monday and gather matters for out team prayer time - like today your thanksgiving about the time for you to go to LaPaz. I think that will possibly always be a challenge, but we shall pray for the right time and your protection there and back. Road blocks seems to be a unique Bolivian way of protest. Love Jan

Glenda Hurlstone said...

Hi Sarah

Glad to hear from you all

What is your email address

Glad to hear that all is well and that you are enjoying Wagga W.

What love to know your email address if it has changed or still the same one

will try and post some photos soon


glenda