26 Mar 2006

Hi my friends

Yesterday was a very interesting day
we had the heavyest down por for over six years
many off the homes got flooded as well as julies and another missionary here.
i was fine in my home just watching tv on a rainy day

Next week at the centre i hope to paint the little girls nails and make their hair look pretty and i have bought an outfit for a two year old in my class as i feel she needs it.

There are many road blocks out of town and a recent Bombing and they tried to target the Chilean embassy in la paz but got caught just in time.
I hope they dont target the australian embassy as i have to go there next month

love and prayers


glenda

1 comment:

Glenda Hurlstone said...

Hi, my friend Deidre has been trying to catch u since i left in november. Gled you worked out the blog and chat again soon. glenda