29 Mar 2006

Hi

On monday i went to the police station in cochabamba to get my report to send to the bank in australia to report my stolen money from last month.
This was a long process, at first they didnt want to do a report as its now march and not feb. and then they wanted to d o an investigation but they would require money, so we said no!
Then they took a report and told my friend and I to come back in the arvo so they could type the report,which we did. I am thankful for now having that report . I suspect the police wanted a bribe but we didnt give it.
Now u an just waiting for mail from my bank in australia but postage is really slow and I just received a christmas card from a friend dated dec 05.

With all the rain we are having which is not normal it affects how many kids come to the centre, but yesterday i painted the litle girls finger nails and they enjoyed that.

Please fell free to leave an comments


glenda

No comments: