28 Apr 2006

April / May 2006
Hola!
Mi nombre is Coco
I am 4 years old and I live with my family who run a local pub.
I often wear the same clothes for 3 days.
I enjoy going to the centre as it keeps out of trouble.

Hi my name is Josie and I live with Coco. I am 3

5 Year
Anniversary


Hi, we are the 3 musketeers
Ours names are,
Dani, Maria and Sheila.
Sheila lives on the premises and Maria lies across the road and Dani further away.


Six of us went on a 5 day holiday to the
Salt Lakes in Uyuni and then onto Potosi.
After this we all split up and I spent
Glenda Hurlstone

4 relaxing days with some other
Missionaries in Oruro.

While doing my passport application
In La Paz, I had a lovely day with
Another missionary

Prayer and Praise Points.

1.
All donations to:

International Teams
PO Box 1123
Baulkham Hills
NSW 1755 My 7th attempt for passport is finally in process!
2. Pray for new leadership in process for when Julie retires in August 06.
3. Postage taking one month due to the problems with our airline.
4. Will move into new apartment early June.

Prayer letter Co-ordinator
Mrs Deirdre Coles
7 Alicante Street
Minchinbury NSW 2770 (02) 9675 2252


sorry photos didnt attach

glenda

2 comments:

Glenda Hurlstone said...

ok
But I can´t read a lot of spanish as i am stil learning

glenda

Glenda Hurlstone said...

Hi elForastro
can you please take me off you blog as i am now receiving jumk emails

Thank You