22 Apr 2006

Hi PLANES TRAINS AND AUTOMBILES

Now i am back from La Paz i can write briefly of my holiday.
First we went to see the salt lakes at Uyuni and this was amazing and then we did 2 days in a 4wd seeing different lakes etc. Then we went off to the historical town called Potisi meaning
I was once Rich! then we 6 of us all split off to various locations so I head on to Oruro and spent 4 lovely days relaxing with various missionaries.

Then i was home for one day to find out that i had to head to la paz for passport issues.
In the past i have not liked this place as you usually just wait in airport but once you get a chance to see this place its amazing.............
A captipal loocked in mountains and snow on them, its quiet unique and only my photos do justice.

So life goes back to normal with all the normal issues. Looking forward to moving into my own place early june. yipee.............


til next time


Glenda

No comments: