20 Dec 2008

Driving experience No: 2

Yes I am mad to ever get into that car again but it needed to be done.

After my prayer meeting which only one friend came she said we could take the car and get the air put into the tyres and that would help the balance until we get it to a mechanic.

I 1st dicovered that you don't go to the service station to get air in your tyres and that there are not many places around who put air into tyres and that you also have to pay.

I asked my landlady and she suggested a place nearby so yes we went there and they put the air in put told me that the tyre was damaanged and that it would go flat again. So this tells me that some one has been driving this car without us knowing.
so phoebe can sort that out later on.

We returned the car to Phoebe house and when I went to my friends house both my friend and her mum said that I was very brave as they hate to drive here.


Merry Christmas


Glenda

No comments: