29 Dec 2008

Do you speak my language

Its frustrating shopping and you know that you are saying the correct thing
but they say to you that they don't understand you
they are only used to americans so my aussie accent gets me into touble
all I wanted was normal shampoo but it took a while to get it

Yesterday I was speaking to my spanish friend in oz and she is amazed how back wards bolivia is
it never seems to move forward like the other parts of sth america
she was surprised when I told her that I can't flush my toilet paper as we have to put it in a bin and empty it everyday. That is one of my bet hates here and the other is the terrible smeals around the markets.
OH how i miss the simplicity of Sydney but have to trust that God has me here for a reason

Glenda

Happy New Year

No comments: