9 Jan 2009

Humpty Jumpty sat on the wall.. HD had a fall


Dear Friends

Today was a big day in many ways

1st I was invited to go and visit a day care centre for babies with AIDS
on the way home I went to buy my tray of eggs and as I live in a different house to last time I thought well I could either walk home with this tray of eggs or I could catch a bus down to the other end of the street, so I caught the bus and as we went by a medical centre I noticed a young man outside holding a wrapped up baby and crying and I saw many people trying to comfort him.

So I thought maybe the baby had just died as he looked very distraught.

Here I was worried about breaking my eggs on the way home and this man maybe was greiving the loss of his child but when I mentioned it to another friend here she suggested that maybe his wife had just died and that is why he was hanging on tight to the baby but I said that the baby wasnt moving so I can only pray that this man has family and friends around him tonight during his grief no matter what has happened and God comfort him.

Then I went out to the orphange for my last day, it was hard to say good bye to all the girls I have grown to love as Phoebe is due back tomorrow and I don't know what is in store for me with her so I have to trust God and hope to return to these girls in any spare time I have.


Glenda

No comments: