7 Jan 2009

Immagration Burecancy

we were that close to getting carnet but they needed my old carnet number
I said I dont know where those docs are as I was back in australia and I would not
know where to find them

then when I went home thanks to God I found my old one year visa so we went back to immagration in the arvo
then they said they needed to find my old card so they had to look in storage

Now what we dont understand is that we have done this one year visa as a new person entering the coutry as they wouldnt allow me to continue with what I had. Then they found it and mad us get photo copies of everything so each thing just kept costing me money.

I finally got my photo taken for carnet but we were told to come back monday as they still dont have materials to make the carnet.

So now we have to go back on monday

I am so far behind finacially as they trippled the price of the 30 visa and put all the other prices. I have paid for each document or photocopy etc too much to explain

Phoebe is due back on sunday
pray that my extra suit case arrives with her as the roads are closed from Santa Cruz to Cochabamba where she was hoping someone was going to collect the cases.
So I pray that she will put the suitcases the whole way thru

Glenda

No comments: