3 Jan 2009

Un dia loca

After not sleeping well allnight due to heavy rain and a head cold I accidently slept in til 10.30am I read the clock at 5am and thought I am not getting up til 8am as I knew I had to make pancakes for my weekely prayer meeting even if friends didnt show up.
So when I got up I was shocked that it was 10.30am so maybe I read the clock wrong and it was really 8.30am so after getting up at 10.30 and wandering where my friends where as no one had rung I checked my mobile and discovered that one friend has chancelled due to heavy rain so was glad to me home as it was very wet and cold and just when I was going to enter the shower the door bell rang and was surprised to see a friend here for the prayer meeting late.

So I made her breakfast and we talked and and she checked her emails and and them other friends rang to say that they were running late for music class here and english lession also, so was glad as we had just finished breakfast and then after awhile the other friends arrived for lunch which I could eat much as was too close to breakfast.

So one friend left and the others stayed and started the Bolivian music lession they are teaching me. Then continued on to english lession.
So after waking up so late I have guest here til 5pm so was glad for peace and quiet after they had left. I was supposed to go out for dinner with different friends but mostly likly will stay home where is dry and warm

Glenda

No comments: